- This Is A Personal Blog. This blog contains the personal views and opinions of the authors/owners of this blog, and not those of our employers, any associations that we’re members of, or any organizations that we may volunteer with. Dating is hard. We’re simply sharing our experiences, and hopefully making you laugh along the way. We are not providing any sort of professional advice.
- Privacy. The authors/owners of this blog do not share personal information with third-parties, nor do they store information collected about your visit for use other than to analyze content performance.
- Republishing. The content and material of this blog may not be used, reprinted, or published without our written consent. The authors/owners of this blog are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other websites or media without permission.
- Comments. The authors/owners of this blog are not responsible, nor will they be held liable for anything anyone says in the comments. Further, the authors/owners are not liable for any laws which commenters may violate through the content, implication, and/or intent of their comment. Lastly, the authors/owners reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog, if those comments 1) are spam, 2) are deemed offensive, and/or 3) attack a person individually.
- Content. The authors/owners of this blog are the legal copyright holders of our words contained on the blog. However, the authors/owners of this blog claim no legal rights to content posted from OkCupid, Match.com, or any other dating site. If any parties claiming ownership to content would like the content removed, please contact us directly via email at email@example.com and it will be removed immediately.